- Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hua Chunying's Regular Press Conference on June 18, 2013
- Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hua Chunying's Regular Press Conference on June 17, 2013
- Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Hua Chunying's Regular Press Conference on June 14, 2013
- About the Embassy
- Ambassador Cui Tiankai
- Political Section
- Policy Section
- Congressional Affairs Section
- Consular Affairs Section
- Information and Public Affairs Section
- Office of the Defense Attache
- Office of Economic and Commercial Affairs
- Office of Educational Affairs
- Office of Cultural Affairs
- Science and Technology Section
- Economic Affairs Section
- Police Liaison Section
- China's Permanent Observer Mission to the OAS
- Administrative Section
- Embassy Tour
- Office Hours
- Contact Us
- China News
- Embassy Highlights
1) Regular Service
Visas can be obtained on the fourth business day.
Note: Visa fees for certain third countries may vary from the list above based on reciprocal agreements.
2) Express service: Visas can be obtained on the second or third business day. An additional fee of $20 per person will be charged.
3) Same-day rush service: Visas can be obtained in the afternoon if application is submitted before 12:00 p.m. An additional fee of $30 per person will be charged.
4) Please pay by money order, cashier's check, or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only). Cash or personal/company check is not accepted. Please make checks or money order payable to "Chinese Embassy".